Rockford Area REALTORS® will notify members via electronic statement approximately two (2) weeks prior to Quarterly Fee Payment Due Date. Approximately one (1) week prior to the late date, Rockford Area REALTORS® will send an electronic reminder to unpaid members.
- $50.00 late fee if not paid by due date.
- Loss of membership if the charge remains unpaid for 15 days and a $50 fee to reinstate
- A $50.00 charge if check is returned as NSF or if credit card is maxed
- Paid fees are not refundable
- In the event that any REALTOR®/Licensed/Certified Appraiser, having paid their Quarterly MLS/CIE Association Fee, and succumbed to death, will have their unused portion of the Fee donated to the Real Estate Fund of the Community Foundation of Northern Illinois in their name.
MLS/CIE Association Fees will be billed to Agents quarterly- in advance.
MLS/CIE ASSOCIATION FEES for Primary and/or Secondary Members
$175.00 Quarterly for access to one service; Paragon or ICEx (01/13)
$275.00 Quarterly for access to two services; Paragon and ICEx (01/13)
MLS/CIE ASSOCIATION FEES for “MLS/CIE ONLY” Members
$200.00 Quarterly for access to one service; Paragon or ICEx (07/14)
$325.00 Quarterly for access to two services; Paragon and ICEx (07/14)
Affiliates with Limited Access are required to pay Quarterly, in advance. Fee is $175.00/Quarter for access to one service- Paragon or ICEx; $275.00/Quarterly for access to both services
Only one initial participation fee paid by Principal for MLS/CIE services will be required from said Principal regardless of the number of additional branch offices established or their location.